Sometimes the simple things are the ones that make the biggest difference. To make a quick impact in the bathroom, take on a small project like installing towel hooks, replacing a switch plate cover, or even just adding a vase of flowers...
Follow the links for how-to instructions and more information:
• Add eucalyptus for a strong but calming scent.
• Put your shower curtain on rolling rings.
• Replace your switch plate cover.
• Toss old products from the medicine cabinet and streamline the rest.
• Install some new towel hooks.
• Organize your bathroom products on a tray.
• Add a basket to hold folded towels.
• Replace your labeled products with simple, label-free containers.
• Add a flower arrangement to the bathroom.
Add your 1-hour bathroom projects in the comments below.