We were a little surprised by Style at Home magazine's list of must-have pieces for your home. Or perhaps it's just that they're so specific. A leather club chair? Not on our list, although a comfortable reading chair is. Quality stainless steel flatware? Well, we'd agree that good silverware is an essential, but we love our antique silver...
A 48-inch round pedestal table? An ample sofa? Nope, we don't have the space...
The full list:
• A leather club chair
• A decorative throw
• An ample sofa
• A wool area rug
• Quality stainless steel flatware
• A crystal vase
• A 48-inch round pedestal table
• Crystal or fine glassware
• 500-thread-count cotton bedding
• White dishware
• A pharmacy lamp
• Original art
Do you agree or disagree with the list? What are your must-haves?
• Samantha Pynn's article is here: 12 Classic Must-Haves - Style at Home