BLOCK722 architects via Sigreki Anna Interiors
"Need" is, of course, a relative term. But take a quick look at these over-the-top-glam details and tell me you don't at least want one of these in your life.
1. (above) This sunken soaking tub in a summer house by BLOCK722 is to die for. View not included.
Roundhouse Design via This is Glamorous
2. This completely necessary built-in ice bucket for Champagne.
3. This gorgeous double shower (because who has time to wait in the mornings?)
Architectural Digest Spain via Yellowtrace
4. And while we're looking at shiny things, this insane kitchen island in polished brass.
5. This hanging chair, completely essential for reading...
Zen Architects via Domino
6. Or if you prefer to stretch out with a good book, this extended window seat situation.
7. A show-stopping live-edge wood headboard.
8. These custom curved velvet sofas, perfect for conversation. Sectionals who?
9. This beautifully considered custom terrazzo floor. You wouldn't need any art on the walls with this underneath your feet, so in a way, it'd be economical, right?
T Magazine via Shelterness
10. This secret hidden room. Because who doesn't want a secret room?
Jon W Benedict
11. This gigantic chunk of marble masquerading as a bathtub.
h2o architectes via Design Milk
12. This home for all your books. (Please also consider that floor for a luxe baker's dozen!)
(Image credits: Ioanna Roufopoulou and Erieta Attali for BLOCK722; Roundhouse Design; Bjurfors; Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer for Architectural Digest Spain; Anno; Zen Architects; Urban Hardwoods; Emily Henderson; Ioanna Roufopoulou for AREA; Martyn Thompson for T Magazine; Jon W Benedict; Stephane Chalmeau for h2o architectes)