It seems that after Halloween the holiday flood gates open, but there's still Thanksgiving somewhere in there. It's nice to have a day to gather with family and friends and be thankful for what we have before we sit down to make our wish lists. If you're hosting Thanksgiving this year and you want to freshen up the traditions a bit, here's 15 DIY ideas and inspiration for a modern Thanksgiving table.
1. A table full of modern organic inspiration by Craft & Couture.
2. Make custom wire name tags for your guest like this one featured on Hostess with the Mostess.
3. A DIY modern cornucopia spotted on Julep by minted.
4. Fresh and modern painted pumpkins, full DIY found on Liz Marie Blog.
5. A table full of modern rustic inspiration with pops of copper, spotted on House & Home.
6. Dark dramatic florals and mercury glass like this table on Cooking Channel TV.
7. Simple and modern rosemary name setting DIY from Spoon Fork Bacon.
8. Crafty inspiration with a paper floral table runner and napkins featured on The Kitchn.
9. Turn nature into simple table decor with this easy table decor DIY by Sarah Hearts.
10. Simple and fresh colorful candle sticks, inspired by Martha Stewart Weddings.
11. Make your own napkins in a fall palette following this DIY tutorial from Paper & Stitch.
12. Decorate your table with some modern south western style pumpkins like these ones found on Oleander and Palm.
13. Add a modern black and white stripe to your table, spotted on Dwellings & Devore.
14. You can try and make your own version of this beautiful fall centerpiece found on Martha Stewart Weddings.
15. Add some modern greenery to your table with these simple centerpieces with a tutorial found on Living Locurto.