It doesn't matter if you have a green thumb or not; we've covered it all over the last 12 months. Want to know what plants are good starters? What about those that are harder to kill? Do you know which ones are toxic to the family pet? We have these tips, tricks and a plethora of products for you to check out and try.
• 1 Hanging Pots for Air Plants
• 2 Grow Your Herbs Indoors: Sagaform Herb Pot Trio
• 3 7 Low Light Houseplants To Green Up The Home
• 4 Did I Buy The Right Plants? A Plant Killer Starts Over
• 5 Muffin Tin Planters
• 6 Indoor Tree! The Easiest Ever: Pachira Aquatica
• 7 Sand Terrariums: Draw and Grow!
• 8 Common House Plants that are Toxic to Pets
• 9 10 Handmade Planters for Indoor and Outdoor Plants
• 10 Nature Inside: Beautiful Or Just Extra Dusty?
• 11 How to Ripen Green Tomatoes Indoors
• 12 Quick Tip: Water Indoor Plants With Pasta Water
• 13 Using Snow to Water Your Indoor Plants in Winter
• 14 10 Non-Toxic House Plants: Keeping Your Pets Safe
• 15 Creative Indoor Planters
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)