"The horse is one of only three appropriate subjects for a painting, along with ships with sails and men holding up swords while staring off into the distance.” Here are 15 pieces of art that even The Jacker would love: horses in therapy, equestriennes, female ship captains, the fierce, fighting ladies of Game of Thrones.... oh wait, he would hate them!
"We know what art is; it's paintings of horses!"
- Lauren and Chad's Vintage Comfort: secondhand horse painting
- Dala Horse Poster, Henning Trollbäck, 300SEK ($36)
- Almost Happy, retrowhale on Etsy, $24
- Fast Horses and Fine Bourbon, MissHappyPink on Etsy, $25
- Pony Art Print, FTF By Marge Fellerer on Society6, $24.96+
Ships With Sails
- Brian & Brad's Artfully Modern Apartment: Schooner from HomeGoods
- Her Face Launched A Thousand Ships, Janet Hill on Society6, $26-$48
- Ship Print, Banquet Atelier, $60
- Ships Print, Hello Tomato on Society6, $27.04-$46.80
The Unsuccessful Capture of the Great New England Sea Monster, The Black Apple on Etsy, $28