Mostly-white rooms, with white walls and furnishings, can be tough to pull off. If you're interested in trying out the look in your own home, or even if you're just struggling to work with the bright white walls of your rental, you should find lots of ideas and inspiration here, among our Apartment Therapy House Tour archives.
Some of these rooms use bright pops of color sparingly against the white, creating a stylish contrast. Others use white as the foundation of a primarily neutral color palette. Still others play with metallics and glossy finishes, or soft, unexpected textures (like that feather chandelier (!!) in the first photo, second row).
What do you think makes these rooms work? Would you enjoy living with a wintry white palette?
• 11 Yoko and Matthew's Simple White Home
• 12 Becke and Lee's Vintage Cabin
• 13 Also from Becke and Lee's Vintage Cabin
• 14 Layla and Kevin's Country Coastal Cottage
• 15 Katin and Brandon's North Shore Cape Boston