Today is Black Friday. Sales = great! The madness surrounding the sales = not great. And how about those stampedes? Those don't look like a fun way to spend a Friday. Stampeding? What do you tell people? "So anyway, after the stampede I found this amazing sweater on sale..." Yeah, I think I'll go look at some treehouses instead. Wanna come? The treehouses featured here span the globe, from Hollywood to Okinawa. Some are rustic, some are refined, and they are all innovative in their design and construction.
Head on over to Mother Nature Network for the full list of 18 as well as the unique stories behind each of them.
1. Minister's Treehouse, Crossville, Tennessee
2. Too High Tea House, Chino, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
3. Beach Rock Tree House, Okinawa, Japan
4. Blum House, Hollywood, California
5. O2 Sustainability Tree House, San Diego, California
6. Steam Punk Treehouse, San Francisco
7. 4Treehouse, Lake Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
8. Temple of the Blue Moon, Issaquah, Washington
9. Free Spirit Spheres, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
(Images: Mother Nature Network)