I already did one mood board last week, but I have tons of dream living rooms. If I had the time or the budget or the energy to decorate monthly, oh man would I ever. In reality I'm usually on my hands and knees at some strange basement estate sale looking for knick knacks someone stuffed behind their meat freezer. So this mythical universe (in which I get to fantasy shop at 1st Dibs!) is nothing short of miraculous.
Today's end result is a weird 1970s-inspired textural extravaganza meets factory floor, complete with moroccan rug and rustic metal shelving. I call this mash-up "industribal." I'm totally digging the color palette. Also, lest you think it's a real gem, #6 is actually a painting!
Here's the skinny on the goods:
1. Fiber Art by Alicia Scardetta
2. Sprint Mint by Benjamin Moore
3. Industrial Book Rack from Coup D'Etat
4. Moroccan Rug from Nazmiyal
5. Wormley Sofa by Dunbar from NoHo Modern
6. Painting by Carly Waito
7. Amazon Indigo Textile by Carolina Irving
(Images: as credited above)