Sometimes it's the little things that really make the room. If you've got a space that needs a little extra something, consider splurging a bit on one of these 20 stylish pieces.
- Glass & Concrete Vase at Food52, $99
The contrast of materials is both beautiful and unexpected.
- Elevated Vase at A + R Store, $129
A glass hurricane with a smooth ash wood base — also available in green and grey.
- Alvar Aalto Vase in Rain at Need Supply, $145
The classic design in a beautiful pale blue.
- Boule Vase - Small at The Line, $145
Pretty enough to leave out even without flowers.
- Gradient Vase at Anthropologie, $28
Ombre never goes out of style.
- Brass Catch-All Tray at Food52, $92
A lovely little spot for stashing change and other sundries.
- Louise Brass Tray - Small at Need Supply, $50
The hunter green enamel will add a bit of rich color to your space.
- Archipelago Small Tray at Gretel Home, $30
A beautiful marbled tray for serving food or arranging objects on a tabletop.
- Large Rubber Grip Tray in Blush Gold at the Line, $175
So modern and so luxe all at the same time — definitely an intriguing design.
- Curves Tray at Wolfum, $68
Perfect for adding just a little bit of pattern to your space.
- Marble Wall Clock at A + R Store, $270
A simple shape rendered in luxe materials. Also available in white or green marble.
- Swallow X Clock at Amazon, $169
A beautiful reminder of how time flies.
- Bold Wall Clock at A + R Store, $75
The playful color and oversized hands give this clock a bit of cheekiness.
- Norm Wall Clock in Brass at A + R Store, $320
A simple, elegant design, perfect with pretty much any decor.
- Cuckoo X Clock at Gretel Home, $170
From the same designer as the swallow clock comes this modern take on the cuckoo clock.
- Ombre Wool Throw at Leif Shop, $298
Beautiful, rich color in Italian wool.
- Cross Throw at Need Supply, $195
- Woven Summer Throw at West Elm, $39
Perfectly lightweight for a warm spring/summer day when you still want to feel cozy.
- Stripes Throw at Dusen Dusen, $180
Cozy and colorful and comfortably weighty.
- Wool Blanket in Carbon at The Line, $135
Natural, undyed wool gives this throw a little bit of movement.