If there's one thing we like to talk about here at Apartment Therapy, it's moving. Many of our editors and contributors have moved more times than they care to count and we always write about it with great passion and concern. Think of it as when your parents said "do as we say, not as we do". We're not perfect when it comes to the action, but some of our favorite posts from days gone by have been written on this very topic!
Is there a tip or trick in our archives that you put to use on your last move? Make sure to let us know in the comments below! Moving is a stressful and often back breaking time and every tidbit of preparation and information is always put to good use!
• Renters: 7 Things To Do Before Moving Out
• Moving to a New Apartment: Pre-Move Checklist
• Moving in Together: Pros, Cons & Tips
• Apartment Hunting: Do A Night Time Drive-By
• The Big Sort: The Best Thing About Packing Up for a Move
• AT On: Living In (Diamond In The) Rough Neighborhoods
• Knowing When to Slow Down After Moving to a New Space
• From Moving In to Settled In…In One Week!
• AT On Moving and Feeling at Home
• Best Sources for Packing/Moving Boxes?
• Moving 101: Top 10 Lessons Learned & Tips that Worked
• Moving Limbo: Tips & Tricks to Unpacking A Home
• Moving Tip: Heavy-Duty Dollies for Super Heavy Furniture
• Moving Furniture via Mass Transit
• 5 Tips for Setting Up Home Without Spending A Dime
• 8 Things That Make Moving That Much Easier
• Last Minute Moving Stress: The _____ Won't Fit!
• The Sanity Box: Don't Lose Your Mind On Moving Day
• 5 Things To Do 2 Weeks Before You Move
• Our Top 5 Deal Breakers For New Spaces
Images: See bolded posts above for full image credit