They're called Savvy Rest Mattresses and they're good for you (according to the website). Developed by a veteran yoga instructor who was initially motivated to design a mattress for the highest quality sleep. The end result:
• 99.9% Organic and Hypoallergenic.
• Memory Foam Comfort without chemicals.
• Adjustable Firmness for each partner.
• Naturally rejects Dust Mites, mold & mildew.
• Amazing durability lasting up to 30 years.
We had heard in the past that normal mattresses contain harmful chemicals like flame retardants and formaldehyde but never really thought about how that might affect our health or our good night's sleep. And sleep is oh so important to us.
To sweeten the deal, local store Denizen Design Gallery in Culver City is offering Apartment Therapy readers a 20% discount on one through Sunday, March 16th. Thanks Denizen!