So far this month we've talked about taming toys, curbing kids' clutter, and stylish storage bins, but what about how real families incorporate their children's things into their homes? For those parents who don't want to relegate their children's play things to the bedrooms or aren't lucky enough to have a designated 'play room', here are twenty stylish spaces that make room for the kids too:
I love that these are all well-designed, thoughtful spaces where both adults and kids can live happily together. What are your thoughts on children's toys? Do you allow them in your main living space or does bedroom/playroom only work best for your family?
If this topic hits home for you, here are a few other posts you may enjoy:
• Toys in the Bedroom or Living Room (or Both)?
• Integrating Children Into Your Decor
• When Your Living Room is Your Play Room
• Incorporating Children into Decor on the Set of Parenthood
• Taming Toys: A Fresh Start for 2013
(Images: as linked)