Comic Con 2010. Of course we're going. In the Apartment Therapy invisible jet. We hope to see you there. Last year we couldn't see anything because of the cheap Betazed contact lenses we were wearing.
In case you can't make it to the convention this year, we've pulled together some fantastic pieces for you to bring the Comic Con vibe home to your kids' rooms. We're not suggesting you get all matchy themey. That would be nerdy. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to see if our Princess Leia costume still fits.
1. Krypton Bedroom with display wardrobe (price upon request). Made by the Italian company, CIA International, so if you live in the U.S., you'll have to fly it back in your invisible jet.
2. Wonder Woman Alarm Clock ($12.95). Available online from Giftapolis.
3. Green Lantern Prop Replica ($335.75). All his power comes from a decorative accessory? We can so relate to him. From Westfield Comics.
4. Superhero Supplies ($8.50 to $12,000,000). Everything a superhero needs to fight crime. From The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company. You really have to check this one out.
5. K is for Kryptonite ($23.60). Custom letters made from vintage comic books at Little White Dog.
6. To Boldly Go Pillow Cover ($22). Available from Modernality, but she's out of town July 19-23. We know where she's going to be!
7. Star Trek Original Series Captain's Chair Replica ($5599.99). Everyone knows that the Federation does not use money, therefore Kirk never had to pay for his chair, ergo to be a true replica this chair should be free. Available at Entertainment Earth.
8. Lightsaber Room Light ($24.99). Does your light saber have a remote control? This one does. Available at Big Bad Toys.
9. Ikea Bertby ($99). The display case of choice for all your action figures according to Han Solo at last year's convention.
10. United Federation of Planets Flag ($49.99). Let your team colors fly. Because there's no "I" in team. Wait, there's no "I" in "The Borg" either. Available at Entertainment Earth.