The platform of the little green robot has come a long way since its inception just a few years ago. With two major versions, Honeycomb 3.0 and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, released within this year, 2011 has really been the year that Android grows out of the awkward teenage phase and become a full functioning young adult. Check out the love that we showed this year to our future robot overlords with these best of Android posts of 2011.TOP ROW
• 1 Android Users: Do You Hate Apple?
• 2 Personalize Your Android with a Custom Splash Screen
• 3 Now This Is the Android Phone We Want: Naoto Fukasawa's INFOBAR A01
• 4 Comparing Android vs. iOS Users
• 5 5 Android Live Wallpaper You Must Check Out
• 6 Are These the (An)Droids You've Been Looking For?
• 7 Matias Duarte Talks Android Design With On The Verge
• 8 Android User? You May Want to Read This...
• 9 10 Reasons I Picked An Android Over The iPhone
• 10 Should Your Next iPhone Really Be an Ice Cream Sandwich?
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)