The sun is finally out and it's just about the right time to start taking your bike to work. Combine style with utility with cycling gear fit for a 21st century commute. Give your pedal some more mettle.
There may not be production versions of the electro-luminescent night bikes seen in the Blackberry Mobile ad yet, but that doesn't mean we can't get close. Products from Torch and Revolights will make sure you're illuminated from head to tire. I've seen the Revolights in person and know they are a bright and effective solution for night rides.
The rest of the gear listed will give a stylish home to your tech, or allow you to ride at home with a simulated feel of the road.
- Torch T1 Helmet - $120.00
- Torch Flux Backpack - $120.00
- Lifeproof Bike & Bar Mount - $37.99
- Flux Productions Bicycle Case - $300.00
- Revolights Bike Lighting System - $229.00 / $199.00
(Images: as linked)