If you want to improve your sleeping space but can't afford to spend a lot of money, or you just love a good project, check out this roundup of do-it-yourself ways to make your bedroom better.
1. DIY fabric headboard from Craft Hunter
2. Floral headboard by Design Love Fest
3. Oversized upholstered headboard tutorial from Apartment Therapy
4. Painted headboard from Alexandra Angle
5. Tufted headboard DIY from Homemade by Carmona
1. Hanging swing shelf from House & Garden
2. Tray table DIY from Vtwonen
3. This wall-mounted side table from Poppytalk is perfect for a small bedroom.
4. Erica from Dwell Beautiful made this side table with a crate and some hairpin legs.
5. This tutorial from One Kings Lane shows you how to add a beautiful faux-malachite top to any table.
1. Chunky wool blanket DIY from Lebenslustiger.
2. DIY gold foil pillow from Design Love Fest.
3. Pom pom throw DIY from Sugar and Cloth.
4. Amethyst mirror DIY from Design Love Fest.
5. DIY canvas rug from Poppytalk.
1. Wall lamp DIY from Vtwonen
2. DIY wall sconce from Vintage Revivals
3. Macrame hanging light from Vintage Revivals
4. DIY nightstand/lamp combo from Vtwonen
5. Hanging light DIY from One Kings Lane
1. Freestanding garment rack DIY from Vtwonen
2. Engineering print front dresser from A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY garment rack from Smitten Studio
4. Hanging garment rack DIY from Vtwonen
5. Copper peg shelves DIY from Vintage Revivals
Re-edited from a post originally published 10.18.15-NT