I, for one, love my small bathroom. It's compact, easy to navigate, and best of all it doesn't take up too much valuable space in my New York City apartment! Also, in such a small space it's easy to make a big impact with a little change, such as a new shower curtain, a tiny shelf, or an unexpected pop of color. Here are twenty-five ways you can add a little style to your little room.
1. Design Love Fest sews and stamps this cute laundry hamper.
2. Little Green Notebook shares this adorable no-sew sink skirt.
3. Pretty Prudent shares a no-sew version of an embroidery hoop hamper. This would be great hanging from the back of a small bathroom door.
4. Whitney crocheted these beautiful cotton washcloths over at the Purl Bee. There's nothing quite like a handmade washcloth!
5. This hand-embroidered bath mat from Sincerely Kinsey is a fun touch for a small bathroom — just be sure to use colorfast yarn!
6. Design the Life You Want to Live turns a washable cabled IKEA blanket into a cozy shower curtain.
7. Bright embroidery jazzes up a neutral bathroom in this fun geometric DIY shower curtain, from Design Love Fest.
8. Martha Stewart turns two towels into an unexpected terrycloth shower curtain.
9. Centsational Girl uses a favorite fabric to create this beautiful lined shower curtain. This is a great basic tutorial for window curtains as well!
10. A bold, dark pipe shower curtain rod has a lot more presence than a basic tension rod. From Desert Domicile.