Gardening season is here, which means planting, weeding, watering, and bidding a fond farewell to free time— I'm so glad I watched all that television during the winter! Gardening is a lot of work, so here are 25 tools to help you get the job done quickly so you can get back to watching Peaky Blinders...
- Bittergurka Watering Can, IKEA, $9.99
- Finger Knife, Kaufmann Mercantile, $9.90- everyone needs a finger knife.
- Pocket Snips, Terrain, $10
- Seed Keeper, Terrain, $18.95
- Garden Fork, Crate & Barrel, $3.97
- Watering Can, CB2, $24.99
- Pot Trellis, IKEA, $4.95
- Children's Garden Rake, Garden Tool Co, $16.60
- Red Pig Tools Weeder, Garden Tool Co, $22.15
- Blackboard Garden Labels, Terrain, $18
- Wood Plant Markers, Crate & Barrel, $7.95
- Kryddnejlika Gardening Gloves, IKEA, $1.99
- Garden Kneepads, Terrain, $24
- Beech Wood Paper Pot Press, Kaufmann Mercantile, $15
- Galvanized Steel Planter, CB2, $6.95
- Galvanized Hose Hanger, Terrain, $22
- Wood Garden Line, Crate & Barrel, on sale for $4.97
- Smith & Hawken Gloves, Target, $8.99
- Watering Can, H&M, $17.95
- Concrete Pot with Saucer, CB2, $7.95
- Dibber, Sophie Conran, £14.95
- Willow Tuteur, Crate & Barrel, $19.95
- Plant Markers, H&M, $5.95/set of 2
- Manila Hemp Seed Envelope, Kaufmann Mercantile, $8.95
- Fiskars Kneeling Pad, Amazon, $9.75
BONUS: These are $3 over the limit but I just had to show you the world's cutest radish gloves!
What are your must-have garden supplies? Specific recommendations- even links- are always greatly appreciated!