With the powerful heatwave hitting the Midwest and the East, you've probably been thinking about how to get your kids wet. Sure, you can blast them with a hose or throw them in a pool somewhere, but with a little DIY know how and the inspiration, you could create something unique as well as... wet.The three projects pictured here require varying levels of skill and dedication. Short on time? Go for the sprinkler that requires little more than a soda bottle and something with which to puncture it. If you've got extra time and supplies, you could try the kids' fountain or the self-contained water table that sprays and squirts.
Here are the links:
• DIY Kids' Water Table at Instructables
• DIY Sprinkler from Soda Bottle at White Rabbit Farm
• DIY Kids' Fountain at Apron Stringz
Have you constructed any great water features for your kids? Share them in the comments!
(Images: as linked above)
MORE WATER PLAY ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Summer Fun: Make a Water Blob
• Inspiration for Building Your Own Water Wall
• DIY Kid Wash