Finding yourself out and about with a smudgy screen or a drained battery is like the tech embodiement of "up a creek without a paddle." Be ready for anything with an arsenal of tech-cessories. Here are the 3 things we always reccomend you should keep handy in your laptop bag, camera bag or purse.
Your phone's screen touches your face like a thousand times a day, so give it some love with portable screen wipes. It's way better for your gear than that paper napkin from the deli down the street, and there's no excuse not to carry a few around when they look this good.
• Well-Kept Wipes, $4.99 for 15-pack
• iKlear Travel Singles, $12.99 for 20-pack
• iCloth Wipes, $14.99 for 40-pack
Cord Organizers & Shorteners
Whether you need to keep your cords from taking over the inside of your bag or the tiny table at Starbucks, there's a product (or DIY!) out there to tackle it. Keep a short iPhone cable handy, or a "core" piece of gear that keeps loose wires under wraps.
• iStubz iPhone & iPad Cord, $7.95
• Apple Core, $1.99-$4.99
• Power Curl Mac Cord Manager, $12.99
A Spare Battery
If your tablet or phone battery is in the red by the end of your day, you need a backup battery. Keep a sleek battery pack always wraped around your phone, or stash an external powerstation into your messenger bag.
• Spigen Kuel Charger for Android & Apple, $124.99
• Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone, $99.95
• Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation, $79.95
(Images: 1&2. Well-Kept, 3. Cable Jive, 4. Spigen)