We love seeing unconventional storage in action (especially when containers are being repurposed). In addition, we've never been drawn to the traditional jewelry box for storing our trinkets (always opting for a more unique approach). We've included a few unconventional ideas for storing your jewelry--let us know yours after the jump!
- Nuts and bolts organizer This is an awesome find for storing your bracelets and rings. We love the fact that the hardware organizer rotates for a quick scan of your jewelry.
- Vintage aluminum ice cube trays Even though these are ice trays, they feel glam and chic because of their aluminum coloring. A bit heavier and fancier than your plastic ice trays, earrings will look great stored in each compartment.
- Vintage mug stand A great way to repurpose a vintage mug stand is by storing and displaying necklaces. We would probably spray paint this vintage find white, to match our decor (but we're also thinking gold or silver would be a great transformation).
- Look!: Multi Photo Frame as Jewelry Display
- Roundup: Creative Jewelry Display Options
- IkeaHack: Ribba Frame as Jewelry Display Board
posted originally from: AT:LA