1. Go a little rustic and woody-warm with your accessories in the bath for a mix of textures and to balance with the coolness of tile.
2. Create a "chair rail" effect in the bathroom by running tile horizontally, with a light color above and a darker tone below.
3. Need a little more surface area? Small shelves make great use of vertical space.
4. Float your glass enclosure from the "back" wall for an open access shower area that practically disappears (the better to show off the tile!)
5. Have a long, 2 person trough sink? Create extra surface area for storage AND visual separation between "stations" by breaking up the space with wooden (see idea #1!) plank shelves, cut to fit.
(Images: Janel Laban)