There's more to the Richmond than good Dim Sum and boba. Park Life, the independent retail and gallery space, has been at Clement and 3rd for a couple years now, and continues to offer of-the-moment artwork, books (some published under the shop's own imprint, Paper Museum Press), and a few home items that we really like...
- Marble Soda Can The top lifts off to reveal it's actually a little canister.
- Magno Wooden Radios So handsome, and made from sustainable wood.
- White Orbit Chandelier Love the round bulbs of various sizes, which remind us of stars in the sky.
- Lemnos Glass Wall Clock A simple clock in an eye-popping color (also available in white) makes a great accent piece.
And just for fun, one more...
- Roller Stop An homage to the 70's, and the perfect piece de resistance for your disco lair.
All items available at Park Life.