I have amassed a nice assortment of childrens' books over the years. While I love to share, I've been a bit gun shy recently when the books I've lent out have yet to be returned. (Ahem, D, I'm talking to you!) To make sure our books don't get lost in a pile, I've decided to use bookplates in all of the childrens' books. Here are 5 terrific options I'm considering.
1. Letterpressed Book Plates by Krank Press, a set of 5 for $6.
2. Adhesive Bookplates by 9SpotMonk, a set of 6 for $8.
3. Robot Bookplates by Etsy Seller sweetharvey are $7.50 for a set of 5.
4. Animal bookplates by Helen Dardik of Orange You Lucky blog. Free download!
5. Custom Rubber Stamp Bookplate by My Retro Baby, $26. This might be our favorite and most cost effective, especially if you have a lot of books.