Now that spring has sprung, we're spending a lot of time daydreaming about spending weekend afternoons outdoors with a cocktail and a good book. Of course the other key element in this fantasy is some stylish patio furniture. Here are a few reasonably priced patio furniture picks for the upcoming warmer months.
Pictured, from left to right:
• 1 The Rex Olivine arm chair from CB2 has a nice casual feel, and the woven seat is comfy. $69.95 each.
• 2 This sweet little Lattice Top Side Table from Urban Outfitters is similar to more expensive French enamel outdoor furniture, but for only $38.
• 3 The Bistro table and chairs from Target also has that French sidewalk café feel for less: $70.50 for the whole set.
• 4 Deck chairs from Gallant and Jones come in a range of stylish outdoor fabrics. From $175.
• 5 The West Elm Outdoor Beanbag Cube is a cheaper take on the outdoor Fatboy. $89.