- A vintage toolbox on an entryway table makes a great catch-all for keys, sunglasses, and loose change.
- An open, craftsman-style, carry-all toolbox can be repurposed as a magazine holder. The handle also makes it an easy-to-move organizer.
- A bait-and-tackle style toolbox can double as a jewelry box. The small compartments are just the right size for earrings and rings, while the longer, larger compartments work well for necklaces.
- A small, run-of-the-mill toolbox is the perfect length and depth to hide remote controls. If you've got a lot of remotes, look for one with divider trays.
- A metal, multi-drawer tool organizer can be a useful in the kitchen as a spice rack. If you find one with long, narrow drawers, you can repurpose it as a silverware caddy.
SHOWN ABOVE • Vintage Metal Miner's Box from Factory 20 • Vintage Craftsman Carry-All Toolbox from Factory 20 • Vintage Tackle Tool Box from Etsy • Vintage Red Metal Toolbox from Etsy • Vintage Metal Tool Organizer from Etsy