In this economy we're all trying to save where we can, especially with rising fuel prices, which in turn affects the cost of everything else. For those of you who own a smart mobile device, listen up, we've found five of the best apps to help iPhone and Android uses save big bucks on anything from gas to food to clothing.
• GasBuddy - Find Cheap Gas, Free: GasBuddy helps you find the cheapest gas prices in your area on your Android. For every gas price reported, you'll earn points toward prize give-away entries and have the chance to win $250 each week.
• Coupon Sherpa, Free: Provides hundreds of in-store coupons for many merchants right on your iPhone. You have access to exclusive coupons to help you save on anything from clothes to groceries.
• The Coupons App, Free: Get daily updated coupons right on your Android. Scan barcodes to find the best deal on products and share those coupons with your friends & family.
• Valpak Coupons, Free: Access exclusive local coupons at the touch of a button, for free! Search for businesses and coupons and they will display on local map according to distance from current location. Just show the coupon on the screen to the local business to receive offers. Available on most smart phones.
• CardBank, $0.99: CardBank saves each of your store saver cards in one app. There's no need to carry around a keychain full of plastic cards to save money at your favorite stores, just get this app. When you get to your favorite store that you have a rewards membership with, simply launch the CardBank app and scan the barcode right from your phone to save money.
What are your favorite money saving apps?