Now that summertime is fully upon us, folks are opening up their homes for seasonal entertaining. Nothing says "soiree" more than a bar cart in your home! Here are five shots from House Tours I've photographed in the past year, all with incredible bar carts. Some are traditional and some are created from unexpected pieces.
1. Steven Arroyo chose a masculine yet warm approach to designing his entire home. This bar cart may have even been used for utility or in an office at one point. Nonetheless, I love his decoration of liquor, art and sculpture.
2. Eric & Tomas have a very colorful and glamorous style, curating many pieces of their own collection and showroom. Their bar cart was beautiful and shiny; perfect with their loft space.
3. Everything about John & Jim's home is beautiful and quite regal in design. Finding this incredible bar cart stowed in the corner of his dining room was no surprise.
4. Emily & Geoffrey noted that entertaining and acquiring the space to do so was one of their top priorities when searching for a new apartment. With a formal dining room to gather friends and loved ones, this bar cart created from a vintage science cart adds a creative and bright element to the room.
5. Lorena & Ryan are sadly leaving this awesome retro designed condo. The one thing I admired was their dedication and love to all things truly mid-century modern, including this awesome bar cart!
Images: Bethany Nauert