If your bathroom could use a touch-up, consider adding a bit of green. It's a color that almost always looks refreshing and attractive, whether in subtle wallpaper or covering a bright vanity.
- A mint green tub is a lovely centerpiece for an equally lovely bathroom. Marie Claire Italia via Ill Seen Ill Said.
- A cheerful painted wood & white marble vanity from JAS Design Build.
- Floral wallpaper and green tile make for an unexpected, glamorous bathroom in Rodellee's Sunny Southern California Style House Call.
- A tiny bathroom is brightened with modern geometric wallpaper. From Casa Sugar.
- Richly colored green tiles pair with luxurious dark wood to create a very cool bathroom. From House to Home.
(Image credits: Ill Seen Ill Said; JAS Design Build; Apartment Therapy; Casa Sugar; House to Home)