One of my favorite themes and decorating trends are all the incredible bird motif designs I see everywhere. Regardless if it's on your dinner plate, a necklace, a framed piece of art or a decal on your wall — swooping birds and feathers seem elegant and timeless.
1. Empiric Studio is a wonderful place to go for antiques and vintage restored decor, however they have many great bird decorations, like these candles.
2. This hand made pillow from Three Bad Seeds on Etsy caught my immediately with it's beautiful blue tone.
3. I am obsessed with Blik wall decals, especially this birds of a feather piece.
4. Four calling birds mugs from Maison Bertet are not only lovely but they make a great gift idea as well.
5. I love Urban Outfitters' home section for its funky art, cute bedding and often creative wall accents like this cute coat + key hanger.
Question: What is your favorite motif or trend in decorating?