At some point in your life, you're clueless about the electrical systems and wiring in your home and small appliances. Usually it takes getting a few renovation or DIY projects under your belt before getting the hang of things, but there's never any shame in reading up on the matter. Here's 5 books to add to your collection to put your newbie mind at ease. These are a few of the books that have been suggested by friends and family for our own home. Do you have any trusty books that you've been able to go to time and time again to help you figure things out. Working with electrical improperly can have ill effect on all the tech in your home, so it's best to get a little help.
• Popular Mechanics Home Electrical Wiring: for $3.98
• Electrical Wiring Residential: for $62.74
• Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances: for $44.96
• Gardner Bender Wiring Simplified, 40Th Edition: for $5.90
• DEWALT Electrical Code Reference: for $22.45