Enough with the buying of the books. How 'bout you get busy and make some books? Here are 5 tutorials to get you started on your child's library of personalized books.1. Chalkboard Board Books at Lotta Magazine: The book that keeps on giving, since your child can create and recreate the content over and over.
2. Paint with Water Books at One Good Thing by Jillee: My personal favorite: all you need are watercolor pencils and some imagination. As the internet saying goes, why didn't I think of that?
3. I Spy Books at Delia Creates: Kids will have even more fun looking for their own toys in pictures you take yourself.
4. Personalized Board Books at Chef Messy: Turn an old board book into a special, personal story or picture book.
5. Hardback Sketchbooks at Angry Chicken: Doodling is much more fun when you have a beautiful, handmade sketchbook to house it.
Made any books lately? Tell us about it in the comments.
(Images: as linked above)
MORE BOOK PROJECTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• How To Make Your Own Book Planters for Succulents
• How to: Make Your Own Board Book
• How To Create a Family Yearbook: Controlling the Chaos of Digital Photos