Hi, my name is Sarah Trover and I'm a list maker. You know who else is? Martha Stewart. She has 5 check lists that are a must-see for every home this Fall season. They'll help you clean your home before closing things up, prep it for the holidays, and put you in the driver's seat for all your upcoming entertaining celebrations.
1. Seasonal Cleaning Checklist: No matter what season is upon you, this is a great list to keep tucked away to tackle every three months or so.
2. Prepare Your Home For Winter: This list is a bit more timely with Winter upon us. There are a few specific things that need to be done. Do you know what they all are?
3. 6 Things To Do Every Day: It's easy to get carried away with deep cleaning projects. This simple list is an easy way to take a few minutes to avoid the fall out while you're busy doing other things.
4. How To Keep The Refrigerator Clean: It might not seem like a big deal now, but when your fridge becomes full with holiday food, it's not really the best time to be taking everything out to get some cleaning done. Get a jump on things now with this list.
5. How To Keep The Freezer Clean: You don't think too often about keeping a clean freezer as it's less likely to acquire spills, but taking a few extra steps to ensuring it runs smoothly can save on bills and make winter food storage a bit easier.
What kind of lists do you make in your own home? These would make great gifts for college kids or newly weds along with a fresh set of beautiful cleaning supplies. What do you think? Share your thoughts below!
(Image: Martha Stewart)