1. Seasonal Cleaning Checklist: No matter what season is upon you, this is a great list to keep tucked away to tackle every three months or so.
2. Prepare Your Home For Winter: This list is a bit more timely with Winter upon us. There are a few specific things that need to be done. Do you know what they all are?
3. 6 Things To Do Every Day: It's easy to get carried away with deep cleaning projects. This simple list is an easy way to take a few minutes to avoid the fall out while you're busy doing other things.
4. How To Keep The Refrigerator Clean: It might not seem like a big deal now, but when your fridge becomes full with holiday food, it's not really the best time to be taking everything out to get some cleaning done. Get a jump on things now with this list.
5. How To Keep The Freezer Clean: You don't think too often about keeping a clean freezer as it's less likely to acquire spills, but taking a few extra steps to ensuring it runs smoothly can save on bills and make winter food storage a bit easier.
What kind of lists do you make in your own home? These would make great gifts for college kids or newly weds along with a fresh set of beautiful cleaning supplies. What do you think? Share your thoughts below!
(Image: Martha Stewart)