FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
• 1 The Minimalist Menorah from ReadyMade: with detailed instructions and only using a single power tool (a drill), you should be able to create this sleek, plexiglass menorah for very little coin and about half a day of work.
• 2 Pipe Fitting Menorah from Man Made DIY: We love our plumbing pipe creations around here and we can't ignore Hanukkah when it comes to industrial chic.
• 3 Handmade Hanukkah from Curbly: Two DIYs in one, their resident crafters got busy with tissue paper and gold leaf for their menorahs.
• 4 A Simply Sweet Menorah from Creative Jewish Mom: This cute menorah is made of alphabet building blocks, bolts and candles. That's it!
• 5 Votive Menorah from Boobooska: This menorah is simply votive tealight holders and nicely wrapped boxes to look like Hanukkah gifts. You can likely make this with things you already have around the house!
(Images: As linked above)