1. Small, painted, wooden magnets These adorable magnets are a product from Etsy seller Studio Fludd and while we don't suggest you copy this designer's clever creation, we do like the idea of making some colorful and fun wooden magnets for your fridge or stove.
2. Painted flatware This DIY project was spotted on the blog Creatively Christy (and she got the idea from the creative folks at Ladies and Gentlemen), and we're just amazed at how something as simple as a little spray paint could turn a tired set of flatware into a bold and modern set.
3. Tiny painted fabric details While in LonAnne's gorgeous Austin home, we spotted a sweet little detail on a chair in one of her son's room. What could have just been a simple (kind of boring) side chair was turned into a chair with a little spunk and personality. We could see this working really well on pillows, tablecloths, napkins and maybe even curtains.
4. A whole or part of a chair We just love the eclectic look of painting a whole chair in a bright color, as seen in this photo from Howe London, but we'd also love the idea of just painting the legs, or the back, or some spindles. You could choose how big of an impact (and time commitment) you wanted.
5. A sophisticated, painted initial We love letters in decor and think snagging a letter stencil and some paint could go a long way in adding fun, painted details in your home. While Benita from Chez Larsson made this entire concrete bookend (which we love, as well!) we could totally see sticking a painted initial on all sorts of things: furniture pieces, mirrors, walls, books and more.