Earlier this week Apartment Therapy DC showed us 10 great picnic baskets that certainly put us in the mood for outdoor dining. But for those of us who are apartment dwellers with limited storage space, a big basket may not be a good fit. These five picnic bags are space saving basket alternatives.
- The Kelty Pop Duo unzips in the middle to expose a little table.
- The Dunhill Poacher Picnic Bag includes a reversible blanket/Twister mat. A game of Twister after lunch? Yes!
- The Bulls-eye Beach Bag is a combination bag/beach blanket. And with the eye-popping bulls-eye design, you're friends will be able to find you at the park!
- The Milano Insulated Lunch Tote is ideal for a one-person picnic or a beachside liquid lunch.
- The Collapsible Insulated Market Tote is a perfect tagalong for picking up lunch on the way to the beach.