While it's a bit odd to see daffodils and tulips popping up already, it's a nice sign that gardening season is almost here. When it does arrive, a colorful outdoor accessory or two can help you plant in style.
Certainly, all of your tools don't need to be stylish, but for small spaces, it's always nice to be able to leave things out and have them look good.
- Perennial Garden Gloves, $22 at Anthropologie.
- Lime Green Watering Can, $15 at Crate & Barrel
- HÖSTÖ plant pot, $10 at IKEA.
- Colorful rain wands by Dramm, $13.50 at Planet Natural.
- Heritage garden hose, $58 at Terrain.
(Images: As linked above)