Cheerful, kid-friendly Easter is one holiday where you can pretty much go wild in the cute department without eliciting too many eye rolls or groans. For those who want to do cute this Easter without sacrificing style, we've gathered up a few fun centerpiece ideas
.Pictured, from left to right:
• 1 Eggshell vases from the girls at Studio Choo, featured on Design*Sponge, where you can read about how to make them.
• 2 Clusters of simple potted grasses, topiaries, and bulbs make a beautiful springtime landscape on the table. Designed by Chelsea Fuss, featured on Project Wedding.
• 3 Make adorable candles from dyed eggshells in porcelain egg cups. A cluster of these makes a nice centerpiece. From Martha Stewart, of course.
• 4 And another favorite from Martha: a mushroom and moss centerpiece evokes a woodland mood. We're thinking of making this one for our own table.
• 5 Lastly, for the Peep-obsessed: Peeps line the inside of a vase in an arrangement from Mix Mingle Glow. You can line your vase with pretty much any Easter candy by nestling another container inside.
Got any fun ideas for Easter centerpieces? Bring 'em on.