We enjoyed looking back at 5 Different Decades of Dinner Parties last month. So much so that we're now comparing five different decades of Christmas tree decor. Funny how much it's changed.
• 1900's: This tree is broader than what we're used to today - more pear-shaped. And look how the top smashes right into the medallion on the ceiling. Image via Wikipedia
• 1920's: Even broader! And decorated with charming paper ornaments like the ones we've seen in grandma's collection. Image via tywkiwdbi
• 1950's: Tinsel ruled the day. Image via Infomercantile
• 1960's: A fake metallic tree, via Suldog
• 1980's: It seems in this decade, it was the fluffier the garland, the better.
Present: In the present, it's difficult to imagine how our decor might look "dated" in the years to come. What do you think will date the Christmas trees of the first decade of 2000?