Putting together your home office can be a challenge, depending on what exactly you want to do with it and how much space you've got available. Things can get even more difficult if you try and find enough space for more than one workstation. We've put together our favorite most recent home offices. Read on to check them out.
1. Chris' 5TB Workstation This Polish home office has a small footprint and enough tech to satisfy everyone. A lot of thought went into getting it just right.
2. Garrett Murray's Stylish Home Office This home office puts together a nice combination of sought-after furniture and tech, making it stand out from all of the other workstations.
3. Ronny's Dual Screen Setup Boasting an impressive 54" of screen real estate, this workstation is a nice way of getting dual screens without spending too much money.
4. Daniel Moore's Living Room Workstation When it came time to put together Daniel's second workstation, he opted to put it into his living room. Instead of buying a desk, he assembled a DIY solution that seems to be custom-made for his place.
5. John Whelan's Bookish Home Office Remodel We love modern home offices, but this office remodel made us think about how good a traditional office looks. John Whelan spared no expense to renovate his home office and the result is an excellent place to work.