Everyone has different tastes when it comes to personal style and decor, but I'm not sure "this came with it" is anyone's
fashion. Ditch your black, nylon, walking-billboard camera strap for one that's a little more creative. Because if you're going to carry your camera everywhere to get the perfect shot, it might as well look good. Whether your style is glitz and glam or rugged and flannel, whether your weapon of choice is a pro-sumer DSLR or a quirky toy camera, there's a camera strap here for you. And luckily these don't cost a fortune — you can make each of these yourself from leather cord, chain, canvas or an old pair of boots.
Some of them do involve a bit of sewing. But if you're a klutz with a needle, try one of the last two projects on this list. Click each of the links below for full tutorials.
• Flannel Shirt & Leather Boot Camera Strap at ModCloth
• Modern Painted Canvas Camera Strap at Design Love Fest
• Blinged In Sequin Camera Strap at Sewing in No Man's Land
• Braided Leather Cord Camera Strap at Pocketful of Pretty
• Bronze Chain Camera Strap at A Pair and a Spare
(Images: As linked above)