Whether your style is glitz and glam or rugged and flannel, whether your weapon of choice is a pro-sumer DSLR or a quirky toy camera, there's a camera strap here for you. And luckily these don't cost a fortune — you can make each of these yourself from leather cord, chain, canvas or an old pair of boots.
Some of them do involve a bit of sewing. But if you're a klutz with a needle, try one of the last two projects on this list. Click each of the links below for full tutorials.
• Flannel Shirt & Leather Boot Camera Strap at ModCloth
• Modern Painted Canvas Camera Strap at Design Love Fest
• Blinged In Sequin Camera Strap at Sewing in No Man's Land
• Braided Leather Cord Camera Strap at Pocketful of Pretty
• Bronze Chain Camera Strap at A Pair and a Spare
(Images: As linked above)