A bottle of wine is a good go–to gift for the holidays, but wrapping it can be a challenge. I usually tie twine or pretty ribbon around the bag it came in, but in hopes of upping my wrapping game this year I sought out some clever tutorials.
1. Wine Wrap, DIY from Chewing The Cud: The Think Collective and Chewing The Cud both sell beautiful Furoshiki cloths.
2. Confetti Bomb, DIY from Etsy: fun for holiday wine, champagne or sparkling cider, and if you have been searching for compostable cling wrap, BioBag now makes one.
3. Double Wine Wrap, DIY from Brooklyn Bride: perfect if you're bringing a bottle of white and a bottle of red.
4. Champagne Bottle Wrap, DIY from Martha Stewart: Martha uses tissue paper, but kraft paper would work well too. To decorate, try making a potato stamp.
5. Sock Wrap, DIY from Formal Fringe: a gift within a gift.
MORE GIFT WRAPPING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• How To: Wrap Items with a Furoshiki Cloth
• 5 Great Kraft Paper Wrapping Ideas
• Holiday Prep: Reuse Produce Netting For Fun Packaging
(Images: as linked above.)