Enlist help this week and have your kids make simple, colorful wrapping paper for everyone on your list. Four of these ideas are perfect entertainment for the days leading up to Christmas, while one will keep them busy while they wait to open their own gift.
- This paper is as easy to make as it is entertaining. Cover a rolling pin with foam stickers and get going. From Filth Wizardry.
- Everyone — especially grandparents — will love wrapping paper decorated with small fingerprints. Red Ted Art has clever ideas ranging from fingerprint Christmas lights to reindeer.
- While little ones wait their turn to open gifts, keep them entertained with interactive wrapping paper that they can color, decorate, or use as a racetrack. From Lines Across.
- This pretty paper is stamped with pinecones and tempera paint. See the tutorial at Homegrown Friends.
- Use the veggies you have on hand to create pretty, unexpected stamps. From A Subtle Revelry.