Using materials as simple as cotton balls or cellophane packaging from the recycle bin, we've found 5 simple garlands you can make with the kids.
Any of these would look great on a tree but they also go nice draped on a mirror or hanging as a swag across a doorway.
1. Folding Cellophane Christmas Stars, by The Cheese Thief guest posting on Skip to My Lou.
2. Cotton Ball Garland by A Day In My Life.
3. 3D Paper Bauble Garland by Kidspot.
4. Twine and Wire Star Garland by Belinda Graham for The Handmade Home.
5. Gumdrop Christmas Garlands by Martha Stewart.
(Images: 1. Rena/The Cheese Thief 2. A Day In My Life 3. Belinda Graham for Kidspot4. The Handmade Home 5. Martha Stewart Living)