For any of us a bit behind getting ready for the Halloween festivities but still wanting to play it up a bit for the kids we've found 5 ways you can add some creepy, spooky and even downright gross to their snack time with just a few basic ingredients or materials.
It's time to dig out the googly eyes and bust open a box of graham crackers, here's our roundup of 5 last minute, spooky snack or treat ideas:
1. Make Owl S'mores with 5 ingredients -- Living Locurto
2. Turn a juice box into a Mummy -- May Arts
3. Download a free ghost, bat, or Dracula Candy Bar Cover -- Skip to My Lou
4. Make Used Bandaid Cookies to snack on -- Katherine Maries (via Pinterest)
5. Deviled Spider Eggs -- Devilish Delights
(Images: 1. Living Locurto 2. My Arts 3. Skip To My Lou 4. Katherine Maries 5. Devilish Delights. All linked above.)