• Kirsten form Restored Style created a nostalgic version using old book pages and pressed plants.
• Lauren Liess from Pure Style home created the no frills botanical prints for her sons' play shed using a color copier.
• I love the graphic quality of the negative image in the botanical prints created by Better Homes and Gardens. They suggest faux leaves, but my local nursery used the real deal to great effect.
• There is something whimsical about the 3D version created by HGTV's Kristen Cunningham. Leaves were sprayed with acrylic finish to keep them intact.
• Family Circle's paint pen on glass version is a bit more involved than the rest, but the contrast effect is beautiful.
(Images: 1: Restored Style, 2: Lauren Liess from Pure Style home, 3: Better Homes and Gardens, 4: HGTV, 5: Family Circle)