(Welcome to Margeaux, who's trying out to be a Re-Nest blogger!)
Although doormats serve a functional purpose, it doesn't mean they have to be boring. Accessorize your doorway with one of the fun and sustainable mats below.
Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Recycled Flip Flop Doormat ($19.95): With this eco-friendly and rainbow-colored doormat, you can wipe your shoes on recycled foam rubber that was originally produced to make flip-flops.
- Recycled Lobster Rope Doormat ($34.95): This cheery orange mat is hand-woven from recycled float-rope that was used by Maine lobstermen.
- Kikkerland Enter Doormat ($14.99): Shaped like a keyboard key and made out of 100% recyclable rubber, this doormat is both kitschy and green.
- Hessum Doormat ($9.99): If you're looking for an affordable doormat option, you can't go wrong with this natural-colored, patterned one.
- Swirl Pattern Floor Mat($38): Created by New York textile designer Liora Manné, this stylish doormat can be used both in and out of the house.