You've probably gathered up quite a stash of Christmas cards by this time in the holiday season. If you're tiring of setting them up on the mantel or hanging them in a doorway (as we always did at home when I was growing up), consider a Christmas card wreath!
A wreath is a convenient way to display the holiday greetings you've received — it keeps all of the cards in a compact area, making it a great way to display cards in a small home. Plus, most of these are so easy that you can still whip one together and enjoy those cards for a couple more weeks!
Some holiday card wreath ideas, as pictured above:
1. A tutorial involving clothespins at Katydid and Kid.
2. This product from Amazon is made for displaying cards in a wreath-like fashion.
3. Funky Junk Interiors nestles cards amidst green boughs.
4. Here's another clothespin version from Craftiness Is Not Optional, but with the pins a bit denser. We love seeing it full of cards.
5. A way to use up those cards and recycle them for next year from Good Housekeeping.
(Images: as linked above)